Thursday, April 03, 2014

Who am I ? What am I doing?

My Blog makes me sad( Sexual abuse makes me sad).
Its the reason I took a break.

I asked myself ,  ''Should I change my style to an entertainment blog, or a trendy blog filled with the latest gists about who paints the town red? If I do this, I sure will get more traffic and publicity to my blog? Am I sure sexual abuse is the fight I want to take on, despite the sadness it brings?  Questions kept pouring in from Me to ME. I began to feel like I was a reporter of strictly sad/bad news (Sighs).

They say we dream about the last things on our mind before we go to bed.  Well, I dreamt about my posts on Eve's World daily and they weren't pleasant at all(My big Sis used to call me "Josephine").  Often times, I image the rape scenarios in my head like a drama and it began to affect my thinking "through the demon called "Fear".

Never the less, I want to change the world. Its not just a ''want" ; for me its a ''need''.  I NEED to make a positive difference. I refuse to grow old and die like most men and women do, without making an impact on others except family, friends and acquiring wealth.

What brought me back to this blog?
Simple- MY PASSION. Sexual abuse is a subject I'm passionate about. I realized nothing good comes easy. Currently I work as a Monitoring & Evaluation Analyst (travel a lot); am a Wife to a good Doctor , but I want to do more for others. I want more for myself. My Birthday comes up in two days time. When asked by my husband what I wanted as my gift, I requested he paid for a training course for me, which commences on my birthday (maybe next year i'll host a party). I don't want to be like everybody else so I need to develop myself in every way possible.

My blog is my memoire. I don't care about its traffic, publicity or who ignores. One day, this blog will make a positive difference, especially in the life of a rapist or Pedophile out there.


" There is no Passion, without Pain. To get the good fruits, you have to climb the tree''


Edna Wey

No comments:

Post a Comment