Sunday, January 19, 2014

FOR EVERY MAN WHO DESIRES A CHANGE...

1.      I choose  to make a positive impact on everyone I meet and everywhere I go
2.      I choose to be a solution provider and not a part of the problem to be solved
3.      I choose to be a role model worthy of emulation
4.      I choose to be the best in all I do, particularly the things I am naturally good at
5.      I choose to do the right things at all times, regardless of who is doing wrong
6.      I choose to value time and make the best use of it
7.      I choose to care and show respect through my words and actions
8.      I choose to consciously build a great legacy starting now, today and everyday
9.      I choose to live a life of integrity and honor

10.  I choose to make my family, my nation and God proud.



No comments:

Post a Comment